Agriculture Programs

Programs educate farmers and homeowners and other agricultural and horticultural producers on the latest management practices needed to solve problems and improve production and marketing.

Programs also help Tennesseans protect the environment and improve the management, marketing, and use of natural resources. For more detailed information about these programs provided in your area please contact the County Extension Office.

Agriculture and Natural Resource Programs and Information

Dicamba RUP record keeping form​

XTENIMAX Recordkeeping Form​

Burning Permits

Burning permits focus attention on the safe use of fire. From October 15 through May 15, anyone starting an open-air fire within 500 feet of a forest, grassland, or woodland must by law secure a burning permit from the Division of Forestry. Permits are not required for burning in containers such as a metal barrel with a ½” mesh screen cover.

To obtain a burn permit for Cannon County, call the TN Division of Forestry at 615-765-7373.

​ANR News from Around the State

More info coming soon…

Agriculture Links & Resources

More info coming soon…

Contact Information

Jacob Boone

Ext Agent II
Phone: (615) 563-2554

Quick Links

Tennessee Ag. Enhancement Program TAEP

Agriculture & Natural Resources